New Raptor as Winter Vehicle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude, you really don't know that...Notice his screen name is TrueAthlete...Perhaps he's getting a "scholarship" from one of our fine NCAA universities.

Just a kid working his way through college and trying to make ends meet. :biggrin:

Mike

True... And many institutions have in the past offered many a young athlete nice "incentives" to come play... oh sorry, I think that stuff is supposed to stay on the "down-low" nevermind. Carry on, nothing to see here.

OP
OP
T

TrueAthlete

Reaction score
For his father to be dropping yes it is

I'll be glad to drop my instagram and you can have a look for yourself. Had a mustang, scat pack, hellcat and a Yamaha R1 and yeah I'm 21 doesn't mean you can't be sussessful at a young age. Parents kicked me out at 18. Nor were they rich. Just because I want to do something with my life doesn't mean other people buy stuff for me, I don't take handouts. Don't doubt a young person, because I doubt you'll find many doing what I'm trying to accomplish.
P.S dropped out of college 2 semesters ago on a full ride. I wanted to be self made and be financially stable because I worked for it not because a piece of paper got me there.. Worlds a different place you don't need a degree to make money

Last edited:

Jake17

★ REBEL LIFE ★
Reaction score
got this for winter

Attachments

• Cstatus.jpg
    Cstatus.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

Spartan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
got this for winter

I stopped into the local Dodge dealer to inquire about one actually. He had only 1 allocation and it sold right away. Why not a little drag racing on the ice. Tire chains for the Demon maybe?

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
On my insurance, they view the Raptor as a regular F-150 which helps. On the Hellcat, insurance companies have a status called "storage" meaning they will cover the car if the garage roof collapses or someone steals it, but they don't insure it for driving. That will drop the rate dramatically but still leave you covered if something damages the car.

lightman02

Reaction score
I'll be glad to drop my instagram and you can have a look for yourself. Had a mustang, scat pack, hellcat and a Yamaha R1 and yeah I'm 21 doesn't mean you can't be sussessful at a young age. Parents kicked me out at 18. Nor were they rich. Just because I want to do something with my life doesn't mean other people buy stuff for me, I don't take handouts. Don't doubt a young person, because I doubt you'll find many doing what I'm trying to accomplish.
P.S dropped out of college 2 semesters ago on a full ride. I wanted to be self made and be financially stable because I worked for it not because a piece of paper got me there.. Worlds a different place you don't need a degree to make money
Dude I admire that a lot, I'm from NJ as well and worked for everything I have. Never went to college and make six figures working for a major company and also have my own small business. Good for you, and yes the Raptor is one of the most fun trucks you can ever drive. Just do it!

guernsej

Full Access Member
Reaction score

So, ah, what do you do now that lets you buy Hellcats and Raptors less than a year after dropping out of college?

Also, there are plenty of valid reasons to drop out of college, but doing it to prove you "worked for it" and are self-made sounds ******* retarded.