New Raptor Owner AND possible deal for someone else

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

m3coop

Reaction score
Hey everybody, new Raptor owner here. I pulled the trigger on a Avalanche grey Raptor last night for $500 over MSRP and a good price for my trade in. I'm super happy with the deal I got and will post a pics and info in another thread later.

This morning I received an email from a dealer that I had contacted last week. They had a black Raptor that was spoken for and told me they would contact me if it fell through. It appears that maybe it has...in the email they indicate the price has been dropped to $67,125, which appears to be right at MSRP. I have not contacted them and cannot vouch for the deal. I just thought I'd throw this out there and perhaps it could help someone else out. The dealership is in Eastland, TX. Good luck!

New 2017 Ford F-150 For Sale | Eastland TX

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
From their ad:

The robust 3.5 Liter EcoBoost V6 delivers 375hp and optimal off-road performance

LOL!

shh be quiet bro. if they don't know what they are selling it means someone may get a great deal lol. i mean i paid over msrp for mine but it had 450hp and 510tq. :biggrin:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jumpcutter