New Raptor need fuel help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kboom

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did my first fill-up yesterday [emoji23][emoji23] 4b8c5b8a27460817ca79823e99dcf09a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birel22

Reaction score
I am planning to run regular 87. A colleague with a '17 has had no issues thus far. Given the mileage i'll put on the new one running premium could get expensive.

eclou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used the FordPass app to find a station this morning for premium at $3.09. Filled the whole tank short of $100. Might have to join Costco to get the cheap fuel

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
Filling up my raptor is getting off cheap.

Last year, I broke down and started getting a pair of 55 gallon drums of fuel delivered for my shelby.

Sunoco 260 GT Plus runs about $11 per gallon at race track pumps.

Getting the drums delivered and bringing my own ends up coming out to about $4 per gallon. ( holy markup batman!)

I guess there are 5 or 6 others around me that do the same thing, the delivery driver thinks it's hysterical that once a month his entire run is dropping off drums to residential addresses.

The only thing that i haven't done is try the 104 in the raptor. For as finicky as the HO EB is, Not so sure that I'll give it a whirl.

I do keep 6 gallons of it in my rotopax cans, in the event I can only find crappy gas.

20 gallons of 91 + 6 gallons of 104 = 26 gallons of 93.