New Owner in NJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeN

Reaction score
Folks, I just picked up my Magnetic SCAB, 802A, heated steering wheel and Ford bed liner. I have been lurking for while trying to pick up as much knowledge as possible. I just ordered a Lo Pro tonneau and a bed mat from one of the vendors referenced on the site. I appreciate everyone's conversation and I hope to contribute going forward. Thanks. Joe
PS: I think I missed the thread about the antenna needing to be shortened to fit into the garage :)

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Folks, I just picked up my Magnetic SCAB, 802A, heated steering wheel and Ford bed liner. I have been lurking for while trying to pick up as much knowledge as possible. I just ordered a Lo Pro tonneau and a bed mat from one of the vendors referenced on the site. I appreciate everyone's conversation and I hope to contribute going forward. Thanks. Joe
PS: I think I missed the thread about the antenna needing to be shortened to fit into the garage :)

Pictures. Or it never happened.

HGguy

Reaction score
Did it come from Malouf? If so it sounds a lot like I'm waiting for. No moon roof or heated steering wheel for me. Mine is scheduled to arrive at Smith Motors in Washington next week. And like Smurfslayer said, pictures or it didn't happen

OP
OP
J

JoeN

Reaction score
Pictures Thursday. I'm heading out on a short business trip. I'm in Freehold NJ. The truck was delivered on my 60th birthday. According to raptorfinder.com there are only 2 in the US with my color and options. Interesting.