New fuel wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

atl_raptor

Reaction score
Looks good! Congrats on the upgrade. As for the value of the stockers?.. I'm not sure, but am interested as well.

hazeleyes

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got new wheels installed today. Looks so much better than the stock ones. What are people doing with the stock ones? Is there a market out there to get rid of them? What are they worth? TIA.

Looks great! I agree about the dark wheels, especially when you're running 17s. (I'm biased, I admit, having ordered mine with the factory BL wheels.)

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great! I agree about the dark wheels, especially when you're running 17s. (I'm biased, I admit, having ordered mine with the factory BL wheels.)

Ditto, those wheels look great! IIRC, saw the stock take-offs selling for around $300/set. Check around though that was a ways back...

Good job staying with the 17's, have seen customized Raptors with larger wheels...YUK (IMO).

Last edited:

Ironwood

Reaction score
I think the stock wheels look better. The black wheels just look strange to me for some reason. Anyway, there's only one person that needs to like them.

Save your stockers for me in case I ever damage one of mine. I'll pay $100 each shipped if I need one.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks better, I don't care for either of the stock wheel options.

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish ford would have made a newer version of the gen 1 beadlocks. I do not mind the current ones, they look better in person than online to me. But I still love the gen 1's.