New to the Forum got my 2018 Led Foot Raptor Video Inside of Fun in the Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

My name is Kamil, Im new to the Raptor scene but in no way new to the car scene. I currently have 6 cars, and had a lot in the past 2 years. The Raptor is a keeper since its a Lease for my Business so it will stay a minimum of 3 years. I have tinted the front windows with 20% tint and did the windshield at 35%. I will keep a black/Led Foot theme going since I think those 2 colors go really well together. Im still not decided on wheels but I do want to stay with the 17s and the OEM tires for now. Just have not picked out the 17s I want yet.

Currently have
1. 2018 Ford Raptor (stock for now just got it last week)
2. 2012 Porsche Panamera Turbo (with Tune custom interior and other goodies)
3. 2011 Nissan GTR (too many mods to list)
4. 1993 Mercedes Benz 500E (this car was hand built by Porsche and Mercedes its one of the top 10 cars that went up in value over the last 5 years) I bought this car for my daughter when she turned 1. I know keeping this car and handing her the keys at 16 is better than putting $30,000 in the bank account and not getting back anything in return.
5. 2015 Lexus GS-F (lease ending in July)
6. 2016 Lexus RX350 (daily for wife)

Here is the Link to the raptor playing in the snow. I will post more pictures just hate using photo bucket so trying to see what other hosting image site I can use.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kLeKiI4e9M

26376123038_36a0bf59f1.jpgUntitled by Kamil Witkowski, on Flickr
40248366001_27bedb16bc.jpgUntitled by Kamil Witkowski, on Flickr

Last edited:

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF!

I think if you kept going, say for another 10 minutes or so, you wouldn’t need to plow at all.

Well done.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great with the dark windows. Another month before I get mine. Do you remember what brand tint you used for sides and windshield?

Campbellsoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What kind of deal did you get on the lease? You are the first I’ve seen that is leasing their Raptor. If you plan on keeping it, it might be a good deal in the end...

ThugHunter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Outside your house in the FBI Surveillance Van
Why assume it's legal?

No big deal as long as he doesn't come onto this forum and complain or bash a cop when he gets a ticket for it. Hell, State Troopers in Texas will take a razor blade to it and do their best to yank it off on the side of the road. There's a reason it's illegal, SAFETY for ALL drivers on the road.