New England Dragway revisted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cmacclel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went back in May and ran back to back 14.6 second times and wasn't to happy it was a hot day so that definitely had something to do with it. I went back tonight after installing the new revised JMS Boostmax and relocating the front plate so the intercooler was with no air restriction with 93 octane gas. Truck ran a 13.8 Air density was at 1100 so still more room for improvement :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwVPnn0cFf8

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice job! Very respectable #s for a 6000 lb truck. I run my C7 up there, and surface traction on "street nights" is total hit or miss. Somedays you hook up and somedays you just don't. They don't do any prep.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice job! Very respectable #s for a 6000 lb truck. I run my C7 up there, and surface traction on "street nights" is total hit or miss. Somedays you hook up and somedays you just don't. They don't do any prep.

I remember pedaling my AWD car THREE TIMES and still spinning there in a street night once....

---------- Post added at 07:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

And nice run man!