new delivery miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 62 I think. Looks like most of the early ones had a few miles on the clock. Is what it is. Still had plastic covering everything, still smelled new and other than the number, couldn't tell a difference if it had 6 miles on it.
The think I didn't like was the rust on the half shafts (came off w WD40) and the rust on the differential, cleared up with rustoleum matte black...all good now....

Same here... a bit of rust on those spots. Good to know that WD40 and Rustoleum worked... I'll have to try that once this rain stops here in the mid-atlantic!

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here... a bit of rust on those spots. Good to know that WD40 and Rustoleum worked... I'll have to try that once this rain stops here in the mid-atlantic!

brand new 65k+ truck and you are having to spray paint it? seriously? man, i would never excuse that, that is a factory defect and a coating issue IMO.

Chitownhustla

Reaction score
Just saw the truck loaded off carrier and it shows 100 miles.. why would it have so many?
how many is normal?

someone mentioned windows sticker should show factory miles.. where on the sticker?

Mine had 12. Another Raptor showed up 2 days later at my dealership I stopped by to take a look at the Blue. It had 60 miles on it.

DarinT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's not bad mileage, I need to look again at the mileage at the dealers here in town

JD06

Reaction score
Pressure wash the undercarriage. I bet there's a shit ton of road salt causing the rust :(