new delivery miles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

john94si

Reaction score
Just saw the truck loaded off carrier and it shows 100 miles.. why would it have so many?
how many is normal?

someone mentioned windows sticker should show factory miles.. where on the sticker?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just saw the truck loaded off carrier and it shows 100 miles.. why would it have so many?
how many is normal?

someone mentioned windows sticker should show factory miles.. where on the sticker?

Typical for the early build units. Got shuffled to multiple places for upfit, retrofit, jack shit and so on.

My truck had 94 miles. ZERO gas and even had a printed paper in the truck that said FUEL ADDED. Also had 4 hours of idle time on the motor.

Our first order came in with around 76 miles. That truck had a sticker on the drivers window saying it was quality tested for 48 miles. No sticker in or on my truck.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
The mileage came from the multiple tear down/rebuilds in the holding yard. It had to go back on the end of line dyno after each post production batch fix that they encountered.

Charles S

Reaction score
Mine came with 109 miles and a note saying that it was randomly selected for testing. Don't let it bug you. Look at it that your new ride got just a little bit more attention than some of the others.

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would be impossible to put mileage on a window sticker.

92 on mine. And a full tank of gas.
Not a big deal. Your scaring yourself.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 26 miles on it and came with a separate small sticker telling that the extra miles were on the truck due to testing.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 81. No big deal to me. Rather have it tested by the experts than tested by me...

NJSP117

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine had 62 I think. Looks like most of the early ones had a few miles on the clock. Is what it is. Still had plastic covering everything, still smelled new and other than the number, couldn't tell a difference if it had 6 miles on it.
The think I didn't like was the rust on the half shafts (came off w WD40) and the rust on the differential, cleared up with rustoleum matte black...all good now....