Go Back   FORD RAPTOR FORUM - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor > GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums > Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]
Become a Supporting Member         Become a Supporting Vendor

Register to remove these ads.

Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]

New Black Raptor thatís been sitting for a while.

This is a discussion on New Black Raptor thatís been sitting for a while. within the Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2] forums, part of the GEN 2 (2017+) Ford F-150 Raptor Forums category!
Originally Posted by DrippinRaptor SCABs are rare indeed I haven't seen another Gen2 SCAB in person yet, besides mine. A ...

User Tag List

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2018, 02:38 AM   #11 (permalink)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)

Originally Posted by DrippinRaptor View Post
SCABs are rare indeed I haven't seen another Gen2 SCAB in person yet, besides mine.
A customer was picking up a Lightning blue scab the day I ordered my black scab.
Micha likes this.

Raptorguy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 05:07 AM   #12 (permalink)

Full Access Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)

Originally Posted by Beauf View Post
Not sure if you would be at all interested in a used '17 SCAB with about 8,000 miles, but one popped up on the website for Friendly Ford in Las Vegas. I hear they do MSRP on new, so you may be able to get a deal on the used one. Just thought I would throw that out there for you.
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really entertaining the idea of used unless it's close to home. I'm just biting my time waiting for 2019 banks to open. I still check AutoTrader daily for anything new to pop up or prices on about 3 Scabs that would fit the bill to drop in price.

Edit: I did some quick research on that truck. They’re asking $64,980 on a used Raptor that’s going on two years old and the original MSRP was $63470. Typical dealer BS!

Last edited by ThugHunter; 05-17-2018 at 08:34 AM.
ThugHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 09:43 AM   #13 (permalink)

Originally Posted by ThugHunter View Post
Thanks for the heads up. I'm not really entertaining the idea of used unless it's close to home. I'm just biting my time waiting for 2019 banks to open. I still check AutoTrader daily for anything new to pop up or prices on about 3 Scabs that would fit the bill to drop in price.

Edit: I did some quick research on that truck. Theyíre asking $64,980 on a used Raptor thatís going on two years old and the original MSRP was $63470. Typical dealer BS!

I think they are alike a lot of places that seem to have an "internet" price listed, but they will actually go quite a bit lower. I saw a '17 with 1600 miles get dropped to $5000 under in about 2 minutes at a place about 2 miles from this dealership.
Beauf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 01:11 PM   #14 (permalink)

Originally Posted by DrippinRaptor View Post
SCABs are rare indeed I haven't seen another Gen2 SCAB in person yet, besides mine.
I've only seen one gen 2 supercab in person and it was a black one in Winston Salem, NC.

Speaking of rare Raptors, I was in Germany recently and I saw a red 6.2 supercrew on the autobahn. The thing looked enormous compared to all the other cars there. It also looked pretty beat up as it was being used as a farm truck and had a rack with a ton of farm tools in the back
raminator08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2018, 11:51 PM   #15 (permalink)
Full Access Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)

<----owns a LB 17 SCAB FTW
DrippinRaptor likes this.