NEW 2018 Raptor Availble

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bford

Reaction score
2018 Ford Raptor Crew Cab 802a
Magnetic
Twin Panel Moonroof
Exterior and Hood Graphics
Tailgate Step
17in Forged wheels
Raptor Tech Pkg
2nd row heated seats
MSRP $70,720
Available in Kansas City, MO
Contact me if you are interested [email protected]

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice price?

Oh poor Sasquatch. These trucks are in very high demand because they are vastly superior to any competitor.

Therefore, it's a pipe dream to get these anywhere near invoice. Msrp is doing good!

You may need to wait a few more years for better pricing.

But any updates on that new engine yet? It's been well over a year since you promised it was coming "very soon"

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
NC is now selling the raptors for msrp everywhere it seems so getting below msrp should be pretty easy. In last month 6 dealerships that I tryed to order a 2018 raptor for msrp from that said no to msrp have called me back saying they have 1 I can buy at msrp if I’m still interested. I very happily tell them no thanks I purchased my 18 2 months ago for msrp at precision ford in lilington NC,

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
NC is now selling the raptors for msrp everywhere it seems so getting below msrp should be pretty easy. In last month 6 dealerships that I tryed to order a 2018 raptor for msrp from that said no to msrp have called me back saying they have 1 I can buy at msrp if I’m still interested. I very happily tell them no thanks I purchased my 18 2 months ago for msrp at precision ford in lilington NC,

Every dealer around me except for 1 told me MSRP on in stock lot vehicles 4 months ago. I had 2 dealers offer to sell me an ordered truck for under MSRP at the time. One for $500 under MSRP and the other for $1k over invoice. I found those 2 deals in 3-4 days of looking and contacting less than 8 dealerships. I know popularity is regional but I really can't see any dealers around me getting ADMs at this point.
SE Pa here.

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh poor Sasquatch. These trucks are in very high demand because they are vastly superior to any competitor.

Therefore, it's a pipe dream to get these anywhere near invoice. Msrp is doing good!

You may need to wait a few more years for better pricing.

But any updates on that new engine yet? It's been well over a year since you promised it was coming "very soon"

Msrp is not doing good... keep telling yourself that so you feel better about that boat your salesmanager bought with the adm you paid

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Msrp is not doing good... keep telling yourself that so you feel better about that boat your salesmanager bought with the adm you paid

In most places msrp is good. But pricing is regional. No doubt in some places you can get below msrp. Especially in rural areas. I was happy to pay msrp, but then again I did have to buy mine over a year ago too.

davidl81

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I have to disagree with that statement. Here in Texas (Houston) MSRP is pretty damn good. All dealers are asking still 3-5k ADM on stock units. I had to order mine to get it at MSRP. Granted ordering it worked out pretty well since I did not want the stickers and I saved 2k ordering it without stickers.

I am pretty sure that I could get MSRP from a stock unit locally, but it would take going to several dealerships and most likely buying a truck that either had more options than I want or need. I don't see any way practically that I can get lower than MSRP here locally. I have called every ford dealer in the Houston area and not one has offered anything off of MSRP. And once again even if they offered 1k off of MSRP if the truck has 2k of stickers that I do not want then I am still at a NET 1k over.

The idea of going out of state to buy the truck does not really appeal to me for the most part. Let's say invoice to MSRP is 7k so buying at invoice the most I can save is 7k. I would have to find a truck in stock that had what I wanted (notably no 2k in stickers) then I would have to find one of those dealers that was willing to discount the truck enough to make it worth my time and money to drive there to pick it up. I am also trading in my King Ranch so would need to make sure I get a fair deal on that trade in as well. So to me I would need to find a dealer who had the truck I was looking for that would be willing to sell it for at least 3k or so under MSRP to make it worth traveling a good distance a practical deal for me. And honestly 3k might not be enough depending on how far I would have to drive. We have two young kids so I would have a hard time selling to the wife that I need to be gone 2-3 nights to pick up a truck to save less than 5% of the total sales price. I totally understand that 3k is a lot of money, and each person has different levels of flexibility in life.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also, if a dealer sells you a vehicle that you build and then have to wait 9 months for, you really didn't get a "deal" even if you pay below msrp.