GEN 2 New 2018 Magnetic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nateburch

Reaction score
@SLOraptor. I didn’t want to hijack the other thread.

I see you bought your Leadfoot Raptor at Norris Ford. I got there about 45 minutes after you left for home in CA.

These guys were awesome. I worked with Chris the salesman, and Chris the sales manager. Everyone was great. I was in and out in 40 minutes.

I see people discussing buying Raptors at sticker, or less, but I didn’t find any. Everyone that had the one I wanted was $10k - $12k above sticker. I got mine at $2k over sticker.

I bought the Magnetic Raptor that was probably sitting out front when you were there. Nice truck!

Here’s mine.
a619107bbf7e351b349fa3094b386e56.jpg
8622cb8c4a9a4cad972c2dd55b9166e0.jpg
335958c80999039b897390a103385b73.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

SLOraptor

Reaction score
@Nateburch

I saw her there and thought it was mine when I first arrived. Norris was great, I’m still working on getting it registered in CA which is only a pain because I’m pulled too many directions.

How far was your drive from Norris? It was fun to cross the country and see the heartland firsthand. The truck was super comfortable for long distances...I did 1,200 miles in 18 hours between Toledo and Denver. Just had to stop for gas every 450 miles.

Your truck is a beaut! Keep it dirty!!!

OP
OP
N

Nateburch

Reaction score
@Nateburch

I saw her there and thought it was mine when I first arrived. Norris was great, I’m still working on getting it registered in CA which is only a pain because I’m pulled too many directions.

How far was your drive from Norris? It was fun to cross the country and see the heartland firsthand. The truck was super comfortable for long distances...I did 1,200 miles in 18 hours between Toledo and Denver. Just had to stop for gas every 450 miles.

Your truck is a beaut! Keep it dirty!!!

I was lucky. I live in Northern VA, so it was only a $110 Uber ride. I had the same exact truck ordered from a local dealer for $2k over sticker, but when it came in, timing wasn’t good for me (I’m starting a new business), so a buddy of mine bought it. My wife got tired of hearing me bitch about my lifted Jeep Wrangler and told me to just get it. I found the exact same truck closer, but they wanted $10k over sticker. My local dealer had a very similar one hitting the ground that day, but they wanted $12k over sticker (and they are still getting it here). So, off to Baltimore I went. I took my check from Navy Federal, and I was in and out of there in 40 minutes. They didn’t try to sell me any accessories or financing.

Unfortunately, I don’t live in CA, so mine will most likely stay clean. Every time I think about going off road, I end up in my RZR. I saw the 36 hour trip that people here did, and that looks amazing. I hope I have an opportunity to one day do something like that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited: