New 2018 Ford Raptor Owner Leadfoot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorCDH

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the call from my dealer,my ordered raptor was 2 weeks early---

Picked up in Las Vegas at 8PM Saturday night and drive home to SoCal that night...once easy break-in drive of 278 Miles.

Love the build quality and fit finish and looks---great highway ride....

My one issue is the transmission shifting logic----the transmission seems to have a lot of driveline thrashing and surging----I don't remember this being the case on GEN 1 I drove...thinking 10 speeds is too much....might try pedal commander and see if it helps drive feel. And the motor sounds awful----zero personality.

Going to get @1000 miles on it before an off road adventure.

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 416
  • IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 348

carholic

Reaction score
Welcome. I have the exact same color and truck. Just got it 6 weeks ago. How does it compare to the G? My wife is small and drives the Range Rover and finds the Raptor seats way too big for her.
I also have my dogs in all my cars.

Helopilot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like you need a serious garage *********** before you are going to get that thing inside! Nice truck (s)!

carholic

Reaction score
I love the color. I don't think I would be happy with any other color. Goes so well with the wheels and the carbon interior and the orange trim.

Northlight

Reaction score
My Lead Foot came home....

....last Friday....

Not quite 200 miles on the clock yet!

Northlight

Attachments

• IMG_6035.jpg
    IMG_6035.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 278