New '17 for $2k under sticker for anyone interested

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

paulny

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I just purchased my '18 from a small New Hampshire dealer for $2k under sticker. They also have a new '17 Raptor loaded and told me they will also sell it for $2k under sticker. I am passing this information on to those that are interested in purchasing. It has a 5/17 build. Below is a link, and feel free to IM me for further details. I am a newbie, so I hope that I am not crossing boundaries by posting this. I have no affiliation with this dealer, and am just trying to help prospective buyers with this amazing deal. My salesman was Mike Lieble.

New 2017 Ford F-150 For Sale | Lebanon NH

Last edited:

NC_OUTDOORS

Reaction score
So they sold you a 2018 for 2k off but will only give 2k off on a 2017? What sense does that make?

xBryanHoodsx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And this is why dealerships should not be allowed to order trucks... leftover 17 with 2k in retarded stickers ... should do least 3k of msrp if not more but least they are going under msrp .... 2k under with no stickers would be decent

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And this is why dealerships should not be allowed to order trucks... leftover 17 with 2k in retarded stickers ... should do least 3k of msrp if not more but least they are going under msrp .... 2k under with no stickers would be decent

What is someone wants the stickers??

Then its a good deal if equipped like a local buyer wants. And available today!

Thx to the OP for posting.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No - that is Lebanon Ford in Dayton, OH. 727hp for $40k and it has a full warranty.

A friend of mine bought one and had them ship it to Maine. The Roush tune on it was garbage. He had it dyno'd and it only made a little over 690 HP. He had it dyno tuned by a shop up here and now it's making 750 HP. I think they also put in some bigger injectors. His warranty is probably gone now that the Roush tune is gone.

MGD

Banned
Reaction score
The 727 was not a RWHP number. The dyno shop gave your friend a RWHP number of 690, right?

Crash33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A friend of mine bought one and had them ship it to Maine. The Roush tune on it was garbage. He had it dyno'd and it only made a little over 690 HP. He had it dyno tuned by a shop up here and now it's making 750 HP. I think they also put in some bigger injectors. His warranty is probably gone now that the Roush tune is gone.

Soooo... for $40k he got only 690 hp because Roush is shit ("garbage")? Dealership claims 720 hp, he got 690 hp on maybe a different dyno, maybe different fuel, maybe different weather... I'd say close enough. Glad it now makes 750 hp but for the price paid with a dealership warranty, I'd say that's a pretty cool deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir

Latest posts