Never owned a wide truck....how do you handle this type of parking lot?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjstev

Reaction score
The width of the Raptor has me a bit concerned. Just yesterday, I parked in a surface lot that had an exit that looked like the pic below. You had to insert your parking ticket and pay, but it was very narrow space!

What happens when you are in a Raptor and end up in this situation? It seems like you' only have millimeters of clearance (at best!) before scraping your car on one of the poles...

Has this been a problem for you?

-machines-and-barrier-gate-arm-operators-450348661.jpg

dewalt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Raptor body no different than a 150. Forget the sillymeters and deal with inches , a lot less stressfull. Stance is 6 inches wider.

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rely on the camera. I do 100% of the time. Wish the button was on the steering wheel or just closer for faster access.

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The width of the Raptor has me a bit concerned. Just yesterday, I parked in a surface lot that had an exit that looked like the pic below. You had to insert your parking ticket and pay, but it was very narrow space!

What happens when you are in a Raptor and end up in this situation? It seems like you' only have millimeters of clearance (at best!) before scraping your car on one of the poles...

Has this been a problem for you?

-machines-and-barrier-gate-arm-operators-450348661.jpg

Looks like a giant chair in the middle of the parking lot.

Last edited: