Need Mudflaps BIGTIME

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R

Rick@FreedomMotorsports

We sell the Hefty Liners and Weathertech brands along with the PDP (these require drilling) via private messaging.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
PDP do not require drilling in the truck, just the flap itself. Very easy to install.

byz250f

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm intrigued by your response. What looks cheap about the Husky mud flaps to you? Have you found some that did not look cheap? I am not the least bit defensive because that is what I put on my truck, but I bought them for the exact opposite reason of what you stated. I thought they blended in really well and looked kind of stock. They would not do well for off-road use because they are too rigid, but I thought they looked a lot nicer than the thinner and more flexible models.

I really like the look of those huskies. I had the rokblokz on my first 17 gen 2, and am looking at new mudflap options on my 18. I really think I will do those huskies.

kenb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After seeing the pictures of the Huskies on your truck I went with them too. I think they look first class.

ewm98

Reaction score
Black and we are neighbors. Im in fulton ranch. Just picked her up 2 weeks ago.

I live in Gallery. I didn’t realize there were so many Raptor owners in this neighborhood. Congrats on the truck BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZ LucaBrasi

Reaction score
I live in Gallery. I didn’t realize there were so many Raptor owners in this neighborhood. Congrats on the truck BTW.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

im in the gallery as well...im the last house on the end of Tonto nearest to Arizona Ave. Funny i don't think ive ever seen your ride.

Ryan