Need Help Finding Dealership to Order a 2018 Raptor at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gman36

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I've been following it for awhile now. I've came to the conclusion this is the place to come for raptor help.

I'm looking for a dealership where I can order a 2018 raptor at MSRP. I'm also in California (Southern California), so I know I have to find a dealership that can order it with the California emissions. I've been calling around at all the dealerships that are charing MSRP nearby, and they aren't doing orders yet, they are only allowing us to be placed on a waitlist. Other dealerships of course are charging +$10k over sticker.

Does anyone know of a good dealership I can give a call? I don't really have a problem with ordering from the mid west, since driving it back should be a good road trip.

Thanks guys!

surfnsocal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bumping this instead of creating a new thread.

In the same exact boat- located in SoCal but willing to travel. Markups around here are insane, even on the 2017s.

Any help is appreciated...thanks!

Honeybadger

Reaction score
Bumping this instead of creating a new thread.

In the same exact boat- located in SoCal but willing to travel. Markups around here are insane, even on the 2017s.

Any help is appreciated...thanks!

@surfnsocal

Still looking? Just had a dealer reach out that is trying to get an '18 ordered by tomorrow morning. My dad bought his 350 from them for MSRP. Great, small dealer in the mid-west.

Maha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Last checked, Bill Collins Ford Lincoln Of Louisville Ky has 2 2018 Raptor allocations at MSRP.. not sure they're still available though

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As we know the over-MSRP is because of the dealers' greed.

But it's more than their greed on their allocation. Here in SoKal, dealers are buying trucks at over-MSRP prices from other dealers and marking them up more to make more $$$.

Some ****** salesman at an Orange County dealership texted me today asking if I'm interested in a silver Raptor at $18,000 over. I told him what I've told him before - NO, not interested at over-MSRP. He went on to tell me they paid $5,000 over to buy it from another dealer and now they're pimping it at $18K over as their starting price.

I understand dealers selling over MSRP on their allocation but buying from other dealers at over MSRP keeps this fire burning brightly.

The saleswhore texted me saying, it's their only vehicle that's making them money. I say BS! It's the only vehicle that allows them to make big bucks while they turn off lots of would be customers.

jwvdds02

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I'm new to the forum but I've been following it for awhile now. I've came to the conclusion this is the place to come for raptor help.

I'm looking for a dealership where I can order a 2018 raptor at MSRP. I'm also in California (Southern California), so I know I have to find a dealership that can order it with the California emissions. I've been calling around at all the dealerships that are charing MSRP nearby, and they aren't doing orders yet, they are only allowing us to be placed on a waitlist. Other dealerships of course are charging +$10k over sticker.

Does anyone know of a good dealership I can give a call? I don't really have a problem with ordering from the mid west, since driving it back should be a good road trip.

Thanks guys!

I know of one at MSRP in Ohio. I just ordered an 18 from them. They have one more allocation left. If you want to details let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk