Need Help - Baja light bar DOESNT FIT ADD Bumper

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaredq22

Reaction score
Today I tried installing my Baja OnX6 Arc 40in bar on my ADD Stealth R front bumper. I had spoken to a representative of ADD on the phone a few weeks ago and he said the bumper is designed to fit my light bar.

Anyway, as I tried installing the bar, and it does not fit. With the brackets in its widest configuration, the bolts that anchor the bar down did not accurately line up with the holes in the bumper. See the attached pictures for more detail.

Has anybody else experienced this problem? @ADD or @Baja reps, what is going on?!

Appreciate the help

Last edited:

dude1782

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Today I tried installing my Baja OnX6 Arc 40in bar on my ADD Stealth R front bumper. I had spoken to a representative of ADD on the phone a few weeks ago and he said the bumper is designed to fit my light bar.

Anyway, as I tried installing the bar, and it does not fit. With the brackets in its widest configuration, the bolts that anchor the bar down did not accurately line up with the holes in the bumper. See the attached pictures for more detail.

Has anybody else experienced this problem? @ADD or @Baja reps, what is going on?!

Appreciate the help

@Addictive Desert Designs
f03f6d97de2fc55ebae8f1f3a8bdc3ff.jpg
773355ff0aaee393319432fe2722ba40.jpg
7f9bf8a4a99ba36b347f3e167c95bc93.jpg7b708c079663dcaab762e439edb38be6.jpg
75f15ae5a57def93e29f30f491766072.jpg
6d7192929f800c1255c4e1bbd91ae949.jpg

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 PM ----------

They could probably help you on the phone.

Sent from my 2017 Raptor using Tapatalk

Ecoop

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think you use brackets they sent you and a combo of the Baja designs brackets that you cut. I have the race series and that was what they suggested, I ended up using 2 of the factory bj brackets per side and drilled some more holes.

D

Deleted member 12951

Appreciate the help

Don’t think Baja Designs is going to be much help, this isn’t their bumper, the sell lights.

I would suggest you get with the FRF Vender who sold you the bumper and light as your first point of contact and your questions, that is what they are there for as an ADD dealer. If you got it from ADD then I would contact them.

OP
OP
jaredq22

jaredq22

Reaction score
I think you use brackets they sent you and a combo of the Baja designs brackets that you cut. I have the race series and that was what they suggested, I ended up using 2 of the factory bj brackets per side and drilled some more holes.

Exactly! I have solved the problem. I needed to use the ADD brackets, not the baja bracket. Light bar is in and works and fits great

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
My Rigid lines up weird as well. My ADD Stealth R on my F150 works fine but on my Raptor it doesn't line up great.

KentSD

www.BookBaja.com Baja yacht Support
Reaction score
Send us some pics, the Rigid should fit perfect. May not be using the correct mounts.

I was showing Nate this but last i heard he's not there anymore. Who do you want me to send Photos to? I also tried all the mounts you sent. ORW couldn't get it to work, and RPG tried too when they were fixing my skid plate.