Need to cancel MSRP deal with mid-December delivery date, anyone interested in PA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to cancel an MSRP order in Pennsylvania. The dealer confirmed delivery status is currently "Convoy", arrival time should be before Christmas. Raptor is a SuperCrew, Avalanche gray, 802a luxury package, beadlock capable wheels. No other options.

Please send me a PM for details. I don't have the price with me today, but if you can build one on Ford's website to get an accurate figure.

I'll be pretty busy at work all day, but if you prefer to call me, send me a PM and I'll forward my cell phone.

Last edited:

gravedgr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I need to cancel an MSRP order in Pennsylvania. The dealer confirmed delivery status is currently "Convoy", arrival time should be before Christmas. Raptor is a SuperCrew, Avalanche gray, 802a luxury package, beadlock capable wheels. Please send me a PM for details. I don't have the price with me today, but if you can build one on Ford's website to get an accurate figure.

I'll be pretty busy at work all day, but if you prefer to call me, send me a PM and I'll forward my cell phone.

PM inbound