NC here, need help w/order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sasquatch is our resident idiot who has too many holes drilled in his head don't mind him.

You can find dealers in NC that offer MSRP. If I remember correctly there was a post from a dealer not too long ago with allocations at MSRP it was either NC or SC.. Also FullAuto's guy probably still has allocations so I would try them first.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
Do you care to define who "we" and "us" are, because unless they work for Ford and have enough authority to make decisions to change or adjust the vehicle roadmap, it means nothing.

They do... it will be well worth it!

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

Actual owners are very happy with the H.O. V6.
Most of the complaints you here are from internet trolls that don't own one and haven't driven one.

Give it time. Once they get miles on them and break out on the trail with the regular, known ecoboost problems, thoughts will change.

fx4210

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Give it time. Once they get miles on them and break out on the trail with the regular, known ecoboost problems, thoughts will change.

All right I'll have faith in you and give it time. Don't worry about coming on the site anymore I'll PM you when the issues start arising. Thanks for your diligent service now **** off

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Be careful, don't get sucked into the ecoboost because it's "fun". It has a horrible history of reliability. Heck, we are seeing many engine problems here already. The next engine choice will be an 8 cylinder that is vastly more reliable.

w3uvk8fljr.gif

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They do... it will be well worth it!

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:18 PM ----------

The best selling engine in the best selling truck. Yeah, Ford really screwed this one up. It seems like you are the only one that knows about all of these problems. The rest of the country is blissfully buying and enjoying their EcoBoost engines.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha.... wow.... do your research my friend!

Hey Sassy, if we get to this time next year and no mention of an engine change, would you then admit that you are full of shit?

At least that would give us a timeline that we could look forward to knowing that you will then be gone.

pjones

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sasshole needs to stop ******* random barnyard animals and just keep to ****** the baby goats.