NC here, need help w/order

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HankTheTank

Reaction score
I know someone that has big connections with ford plans and he is saying that if the v8 does come back it will be in 2021 or later for sure, that they have no plans on a less powered v8 in the raptor at all going on now. By that time I will be ready to buy another new truck most likely so makes no since to wait
FYI since you're new here... Sasquatch is a troll/liar so don't listen to any of his "advice". I recommend adding him to your ignore list (since he spams the forums like a mad man).

And yeah don't pay a 7k markup. Screw that dealer.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea screw that shit, I will wait aslong as it takes. Not wasteing money this late, I understand the guys payingbit that got 2017s but not paying over msrp for the second year makes. And Sasquatch I think just really wants a v8 so bad that he is probably waiting on one to come back but it hasn't yet and probably want. He must realize this and gets mad because he doesn't want to buy the new raptor with a v6 but as the days tick by he realizes he should have just bought it along time ago. Now he has waited so long putting off getting his new raptor he doesn't want to buy one because he is scared that v8 might somehow actually show up right after he buys his truck with the v6 and this would absolutely crush his spirit. Nothing against you Sasquatch bro this is just the only thing that I can figure is going on with your relationship to the all the gen 2 postings I've seen from you. I will never talk bad about anybody's opinions or post. It's a free world and opinions vary.

Sasquatch77

Banned
Reaction score
You will be sorry when this v8 comes out. Trust me, we are all working hard to get it out there. Ford realized the mistake they made and is working with us to get this released sooner rather than later.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Actual owners are very happy with the H.O. V6.
Most of the complaints you here are from internet trolls that don't own one and haven't driven one.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You will be sorry when this v8 comes out. Trust me, we are all working hard to get it out there. Ford realized the mistake they made and is working with us to get this released sooner rather than later.

Ford realized the mistake by producing 23k vehicles that sold at MSRP?

You are freaking genius.
/end.sarcasm

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score

They realized their mistake and felt so bad about it that they raised the price TWICE in the first model year! What a *******

aizdaman

Reaction score

Do you care to define who "we" and "us" are, because unless they work for Ford and have enough authority to make decisions to change or adjust the vehicle roadmap, it means nothing.

brownkc81

Reaction score
So today I got home and went to crossroads ford in Sanford NC to order my truck. Been told by GM I could order a 2018 for msrp. Great right, hold up wait. So after building it the sales guy comes back to me with the sheet with a +7 grand on the bottom. I said no thank you I don't feel like being ***** today good man. They GM is not their and will be their in the morning and I was told it will be straightened out in the morning. I'm not holding my breath, so it looks like they got me in their under false pretenses to try to get me to agree to a 7k markup. So in my opinion they are greedy son of a bitchs. Anybody that knows where I can order a 2018 for msrp in NC please message me if you don't mind. I'm in no big hurry just want to get on a list or something. But before I throw away 7k on a new truck I would rather my money just sit right in the bank. I was gonna pay cash for the truck as well. Oh and the 2 raptors they have the 2017s are still sitting there with a 7k markup and have been their. Good luck crossroad ford you lying greedy mfers. :) haha I feel better now

I feel your pain man, I really liked the Raptor and test drove one in Wilmington and fell in love so I had to get one. I started researching and most of the dealers wanted to charge 10K above sticker price. I looked all over NC and other close states as well and had trouble finding one at msrp. Also every 17 I found on the lots had to many accessories graphics, moon roof, tech package etc. that I didn't need. I could order a 2018 at msrp for cheaper than I could find a 17 that I wanted. So I ended up hearing good things about Ken Wilson Ford in Canton, NC and contacted them, they are super friendly and sold the 3rd most raptors in the southeast last year! They will deal with you and order you a 2018 at nothing over msrp. So if you are willing to pay msrp give them a call and they will hook you up. I ordered with Evan super nice guy. Placed my order on 7/24 and hoping around 3 months before I get it. Still haven't received VIN number yet, but I'm super excited about it. Hopefully it will be as sweet as I think, really enjoyed the short test drive I did! Also I went with the lead-foot color a little nervous about that as I haven't seen one in person. I liked the avalanche but it was a 2017 color only. Good luck man!

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So today I got home and went to crossroads ford in Sanford NC to order my truck. Been told by GM I could order a 2018 for msrp. Great right, hold up wait. So after building it the sales guy comes back to me with the sheet with a +7 grand on the bottom. I said no thank you I don't feel like being ***** today good man. They GM is not their and will be their in the morning and I was told it will be straightened out in the morning. I'm not holding my breath, so it looks like they got me in their under false pretenses to try to get me to agree to a 7k markup. So in my opinion they are greedy son of a bitchs. Anybody that knows where I can order a 2018 for msrp in NC please message me if you don't mind. I'm in no big hurry just want to get on a list or something. But before I throw away 7k on a new truck I would rather my money just sit right in the bank. I was gonna pay cash for the truck as well. Oh and the 2 raptors they have the 2017s are still sitting there with a 7k markup and have been their. Good luck crossroad ford you lying greedy mfers. :) haha I feel better now

My SE PA dealer had 4 more allocations at Msrp as of earlier this week. John Kennedy Ford in Conshohocken Pa. Michael Calabrese (610) 270-8116 was my salesman and you can mention me. He is very honest and has kept me in the loop the whole time. Mike with the blue scab ordered (I just changed it from lead foot).

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do you care to define who "we" and "us" are, because unless they work for Ford and have enough authority to make decisions to change or adjust the vehicle roadmap, it means nothing.

The guy is a clown. Over 800 posts and not a single one that showed any "inside" info or that even showed he had any knowledge at all. But it is fun to mess with him as his world crumbles.