My truck... EXISTS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with a call to Ford Performance, my truck was in fact built on its (2nd) scheduled build date this past Saturday. It is scheduled to arrive at my stealership (which is about 10 miles from the plant) sometime between today and the 19th. Awesome!

Now I can make my flight reservations (Dallas to Detroit) to go get 'er. It'll be a bit of a haul to get back (1200 miles), but a great way to break in the truck, I think.

I'm sure that most (all?) of y'all don't care, but I had to share the news with someone. :)

TornadoRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Excited for you, congratulations on your new Raptor, hope your ride home is full of Happy miles.

hamster

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just confirmed with a call to Ford Performance, my truck was in fact built on its (2nd) scheduled build date this past Saturday. It is scheduled to arrive at my stealership (which is about 10 miles from the plant) sometime between today and the 19th. Awesome!

Now I can make my flight reservations (Dallas to Detroit) to go get 'er. It'll be a bit of a haul to get back (1200 miles), but a great way to break in the truck, I think.

I'm sure that most (all?) of y'all don't care, but I had to share the news with someone. :)

I care......as it means I still have hope. Haha.

OP
OP
B

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I care......as it means I still have hope. Haha.

Holy cow, man; looking at your order date and the... uh, calendar, I really feel for ya. I don't really know what else to tell ya... geez...

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

Congrats burnout! The wait is almost over my eta is 3-21. Make sure when you're driving back you fluctuate speeds and don't just keep it on cruise. It'll help the break in [emoji1303].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today (3/13/17)..... Build date is 3/19/17. Should I be scared it's being built on a Sunday?!

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score
Got my window sticker today (3/13/17)..... Build date is 3/19/17. Should I be scared it's being built on a Sunday?!

Lol no jet you're fine! Baby steps! Congrats. Don't freak yourself out for no reason! (I got a Wednesday build) [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I want a Wednesday build... It's March Madness, St. Patty's Day Weekend and I know I have been hungover as hell on many Sundays... lol. I am afraid my Raptor may end up looking like a Ford Fiesta with a Sunday build.