GEN 2 My Shadow Black on Black 2017 Raptor Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nofire

Reaction score
It is. The one above was just a test fit. My final wheel will have a matching orange stripe and fascia trim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

Al&Eds Autosound West Hollywood.

Yes. cheaper.

Looks like I'm going to have to stop in there for the steering wheel. I want carbon.

FloJo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks mean iam almost at the point for looking into getting a gen2

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yep. trade off of carbon. i could care less since i'm in ☀️SoCal.

Does the wheel have those finger indents on the back side or is it just an overlay on the original wheel ie smooth

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The steering wheel came out great. Thanks for sharing pics and info. I'm also in the LA area and have the interior accent pkg. I might have to look into this.

OP
OP
S

sumat

Reaction score
The steering wheel came out great. Thanks for sharing pics and info. I'm also in the LA area and have the interior accent pkg. I might have to look into this.

i wasn't a fan of the interior accent package [emoji316], but this was the only truck i could find without paying "fu" dealer premiums.

the cf steering wheel tied in the leather orange accents so now it's all looking cherry. highly recommended. you don't have to paint the steering wheel trim or paddles, but i opted for it for the extra touch. the orange stripe on the 12 o'clock wasn't enough.