GEN 2 My Raptor’s Having a Bad Few Weeks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well Smurf you were right. Truck won’t be ready for my vacation. Went to pick up a loaner Expedition and grab a few items from the glove compartment. Service tech stated they are still waiting for a few parts, six more out of 40+ parts ordered. Then he said I have some bad news as we headed to the truck on the lift... A mechanic accidentally backed another vehicle into mine last night. c4f478e1a69014651da613b3122c89e9.jpg

I don’t think I’ll be seeing my truck anytime soon...

derise

Reaction score
That dealer better fix that out of pocket so the insurance does not find out about it. Once there is a car fax report your truck will drop value. Really sucks.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Gee Beav’ ...

That’s disappointing to read about. Waiting for parts is bad enough, but nailing your truck too?

I hope this is righted soon.

OP
OP
M

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
[emoji120] Dealer is fixing out of pocket. I just don’t see the panel coming in anytime soon. I did learn something interesting. Those amber lights are coded. Steal one and it won’t work.

OP
OP
M

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a dealer about 30 minutes away from me. The two dealers that are closest to me are a complete joke. Have to schedule a week out, one transmission tech, no loaners, and the waiting room is a 10 x 10 space that looks like the bail counter at a county jail.

This dealer's trying to make it right, so unless the end repairs are done shotty would rather not say.