GEN 2 My new 2017 @ 1K over Invoice

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bull65

Reaction score
As of today I’m a proud new owner of a 2017 Ford Raptor! Although I had to wait three weeks for the recall test of the safety belt (mine ended up NOT having an issue), it was worth it since I got it for $1,000 over invoice!

It was the exact build I wanted and it wasn’t too far away (2hrs.).

I also know of another that seems to be at invoice (it's black) if anyone is interested (it was 4hrs away from me).

So for all those who say you can’t find a good deal, keep looking – they are out there!

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As of today I’m a proud new owner of a 2017 Ford Raptor! Although I had to wait three weeks for the recall test of the safety belt (mine ended up NOT having an issue), it was worth it since I got it for $1,000 over invoice!

It was the exact build I wanted and it wasn’t too far away (2hrs.).

I also know of another that seems to be at invoice (it's black) if anyone is interested (it was 4hrs away from me).

So for all those who say you can’t find a good deal, keep looking – they are out there!

Great job. Congrats and enjoy the new ride!

ReyLorenzo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. So what was the price that you paid? I know it’s $1,000 over invoice. But what was the bottom line?

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats!

I got my 18 at sticker, wasn't exactly what I wanted but close enough that it was worth it.

Definitely a fun truck.

Msb.19d

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats on the new truck and for getting it at an AWESOME price.. feels good not to have been one to pay dealer mark up right.. great deal bud

---------- Post added at 08:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 AM ----------

DARKNESs

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpg
    IMG_0886.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
OP
OP
Bull65

Bull65

Reaction score
Congrats. So what was the price that you paid? I know it’s $1,000 over invoice. But what was the bottom line?

I paid $61,000 for the 2017 Ford Raptor. It has 802a package, step assist and upgrade wheels and spray-in liner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir