GEN 2 My Gen2 at Raptor X

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven't been on here much in the 3 weeks I've had my truck for various reasons including the fact that many people said all I did was post pics of the various mods I did to my truck and that it was nothing more than a garage queen, mall crawler, or trailer queen. The fact of the matter is, that couldn't be further than the truth. While I have zero reputation yet in the Raptor world, I had a massive rep in the Jeep SRT world that I came from as one of the guys that raced their vehicle to the max. I enrolled in Raptor X the day enrollment began and actually purchased this Raptor instead of waiting for my July special order stuck on Ramp 59 specifically so I could still attend and start modding it. I don't believe that anyone ran more laps than me at Raptor X and I was the last contestant to my knowledge to run the full course before it got shut down because too many guys were getting stuck. I met a lot of great guys out there and this is only the first of many events I will be attending. I ran each lap as hard as I could, zero ***** given, in various drive modes and traction control settings to get a feel for my truck, with and without the rear diff locked. I trailered it down there with my best friend so that if I broke it, I could get home to DFW. Here's a few pics from this incredible event!

Attachments

• IMG_1705.jpg
    IMG_1705.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 176
  • IMG_1809.jpg
    IMG_1809.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1795.jpg
    IMG_1795.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 195
  • IMG_1772.jpg
    IMG_1772.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1799.jpg
    IMG_1799.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 195

_M_

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's all photoshop. You weren't even there.

Glad to hear the truck performed well. Did you find any discernible differences between modes?

TXCobra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bad Ass!! So is it safe to say you were impressed with your new Raptor's performance, durability and capabilities?

OP
OP
G

Gen2Raptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Lol! I actually did notice a significant difference in the various modes. I ran a ton of laps to be certain. My best times were in Baja mode with the rear diff locked, and held down traction control button until Advance Trac was off with zero traction control.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

It did extremely well. I was very impressed. Having the Mickey Thompson mud terrain tires and bead locks and not the stock all terrains made a huge difference too!

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

I really think I did!

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 AM ----------

Lol! I actually did notice a significant difference in the various modes. I ran a ton of laps to be certain. My best times were in Baja mode with the rear diff locked, and held down traction control button until Advance Trac was off with zero traction control.

---------- Post added at 04:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:45 AM ----------

It did extremely well. I was very impressed. Having the Mickey Thompson mud terrain tires and bead locks and not the stock all terrains made a huge difference too!

---------- Post added at 04:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 AM ----------

I really think I did!

Need to post those vids!