My 2018 Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGRPOWR

Reaction score
been a work in progress , and still a long way to go in terms of engine and suspension , but here it is so far, and i'm pretty happy. Gearhead tuned with Corsa X Pipe and Exhaust , Camburg upper Arms and Pre Load Collars , and a lot of Paint Match , with Raceline Wheels and BFG 37" Project's . I will be adding a long Travel kit, No Limit Dual Intakes , and No Limit Intercooler Kit as they get finished in testing .

IMG_6553.jpg

and some testing/fun in the local desert .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eidBqXbGmuM

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, we need more videos. Looks like fun. Sounds good to. Be ready for a lot of questions regarding the 37" tires. How they rub, do not rub, fit etc.

k-rub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looked really smooth on the dirt. I thought you were going to try to make that turn following the tracks. haha

OP
OP
B

BIGRPOWR

Reaction score
Ok, we need more videos. Looks like fun. Sounds good to. Be ready for a lot of questions regarding the 37" tires. How they rub, do not rub, fit etc.

i'm good with being fully transparent. they do rub , at full clock or close to full clock in bumps , no rubbing during street driving . but honestly any rubbing i have had when it hit hard, has led to no damage of any sort to the truck or the tire. it hits on the back of the fender well, and it has been mildly trimmed. i have a bunch of gopro video, but it looks pretty damn mild from POV , even though it feels so fast inside.

Looked really smooth on the dirt. I thought you were going to try to make that turn following the tracks. haha

haha , camerman would be dead if i did . the thing is a damn cadillac out in that kind of terrain, no matter how fast i go, i'm typically int the tallest gear it can run in 3rd or 4th , going as fast as the truck will go. it needs alot more power IMO . i believe it makes 425 in this tuned based on gearheads testing. i would like to try MPT for giggles .

Kamil

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks great thanks for sharing. Kinda miss the side steps but other thn that awrsome

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this truck on instagram and posted this pic in a color matched fenders thread on this forum. Clean Raptor. One of my favorites. I wish those tires were DOT approved and not so pricey.

OP
OP
B

BIGRPOWR

Reaction score
Congrats and welcome aboard! Love the color!

thank you !!

Truck looks great thanks for sharing. Kinda miss the side steps but other thn that awrsome

thanks ! yeah i really couldnt stand the steps, i'l, prolly put amp steps on it.

I saw this truck on instagram and posted this pic in a color matched fenders thread on this forum. Clean Raptor. One of my favorites. I wish those tires were DOT approved and not so pricey.

right on. yeah the tires work well, they just suck on cold mornings after its been sitting for a day or so .

OP
OP
B

BIGRPOWR

Reaction score
Went out and beat on it today, whoops were about 18" tall or so ( just a guess ) , but the only way to get thru them was wide open throttle, anything less was brutal. here's views from outside and in cab , with the new No Limit Fabrication Dual intakes installed.

Ive gotta say, the factory suspension on these things is unbelievable , i'm continuously amazed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJrOC3pZzs4

In-Cab

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8k8aJsYpyU

and a cool little splash thru a river

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99ES77L85Vk