My 2017 Shadow Black Raptor build by Eurotech Motorsports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

krock77

Reaction score
610_8256.jpeg

610_8260.jpeg

610_8266.jpeg

610_8271.jpeg

610_8273.jpeg

610_8281.jpeg

610_8290.jpeg

610_8299.jpeg

Front Graphics.jpeg

Rear Tailgate SO.jpgI couldn't be happier with my 2017 Raptor custom build by EuroTech Motorsports!! Custom lights, custom interior, upgraded stereo, truck is completely protected by Xpel, SPD high flow turbo exhaust adapters, the list goes on.... EuroTech Motorsports is the best in the game in my opinion!!!

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
And for all you haters out there, in case you were wondering, this is my fourth Raptor and YES it will stay SPOTLESS. STREET KING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jtnuge

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell us about the fog light led bar you have. Could you get a close up of them. They look clean.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Tell us about the fog light led bar you have. Could you get a close up of them. They look clean.

The fog lights were custom fabricated by Eurotech Motorsports. There is no "kit" out there to duplicate this installation.

MostSecretAgentMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And for all you haters out there, in case you were wondering, this is my fourth Raptor and YES it will stay SPOTLESS. STREET KING ALL THE WAY BABY!!!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Hey man, as long as you're happy. I like the 2nd to last pic head on, looks sharp there. The rest not really for me on this type of truck but do like some of the styling.

OP
OP
K

krock77

Reaction score
Not a fan of the wheel well lights or the wheels. Have fun and enjoy the ride not literally.

The ride is incredible and I'm sure this "ride" will be fun too!!!!

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Hey man, as long as you're happy. I like the 2nd to last pic head on, looks sharp there. The rest not really for me on this type of truck but do like some of the styling.

Couldn't be happier. Thanks!!!