GEN 2 Mudflaps for rocks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Gatorbacks all the way.... I figure I spent 70 grand on my truck so I can spring another 500 bucks for the best mud flaps on the market IMHO!!

I like them because you can go over rocks or any other obstacle and they move and they won't crack and if you ever plan on off-roading your truck that's the only way to go.

I also think these will probably outlive my truck LOL

OP
OP
M

mr_beaverhousen

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I only knew about Weathertech's and Husky's so good to get some other ideas. The Gatorback's look nice but I just can't spend $500 on liners. Going the middle road with the Rokbloxz. Looks like they offer a little more flexibility than Husky/Weathertech.

Smokeshow60

SgtMajor of the MemeCorps
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks! I only knew about Weathertech's and Husky's so good to get some other ideas. The Gatorback's look nice but I just can't spend $500 on liners. Going the middle road with the Rokbloxz. Looks like they offer a little more flexibility than Husky/Weathertech.

PDP flaps are worth looking at...

Matt6951

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude you guys realize you can get a set of rally armor mudflaps for 20$ right? thats 4 mud flaps-5$ each.

jesus this place is stupid sometimes. who has lug nuts for 700$?

No wonder dealers mark these trucks up so damn much!