Mudflaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Best front and rear mud flaps for 2018 raptor. Living in alaska I want to minimize the rocks kicking up the side of the truck. They lay Crushed sand/rock all over the roads after it snows for grip on the ice. Now that the snow is gone just rock all over the roads.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
They all look like ass, but quite a few of us run them anyway. I only run them on the front so my truck only looks half assed. :biggrin:

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Weathertech and Husky have been our two most popular options. Let us know if you have a preference over one or the other and if we can help get you setup!

whan

Reaction score
I got Rokblokz - only purchased the front set since as you mentioned the majority of problem is dirt kicking up on sides of truck. Great for aftermarket offsets as they can be adjusted to stick out a bit further. Did have to trim the inner sides of each mudflap as they did cause rubbing on the tire (17x8.5 0 offset, stock ko2, did not rub without mudflap)

ChevTillNow

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, those look very nice. Still, $500 seems a bit pricey for mud flaps.

In my view these are the best... I've been running them for over a year too. They go over rocks, hills, valleys, crevices, dips whatever... They just work.

And since they are officially licensed certainly that license fee 2 Ford for the Raptor logo is included in that high price. But come on, you just spent 70 grand Plus on a truck... You want to protect it, or get mud flaps that'll bust off the first large rock you hit:biggrin: