MSRP So. Cal

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pchmotoho

Reaction score
Found a bought at MSRP in So Cal thanks to a PM from a member here (thanks again).

Black SCAB 802A pretty much everything but the orange interior accents. Couldn't be happier. They said only the black one at MSRP, didn't ask why because this one was more than fine to me.

Autonation Ford in Torrance ask for Sean if int
Unfortunately it has to sit outside as there is zero room in the garage.

Attachments

• IMG_2564.jpg
    IMG_2564.jpg
    123.7 KB · Views: 104

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
congratulations, nice truck, fyi screw not scab, even better more bang for your buck

-Ryan-

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats. Didn't think that was possible. The 2 dealers by my house have about 4 2017s each. Both are asking 20K over still. They're dreaming at this point.

carholic

Reaction score
Found a bought at MSRP in So Cal thanks to a PM from a member here (thanks again).

Black SCAB 802A pretty much everything but the orange interior accents. Couldn't be happier. They said only the black one at MSRP, didn't ask why because this one was more than fine to me.

Autonation Ford in Torrance ask for Sean if int
Unfortunately it has to sit outside as there is zero room in the garage.

Good job! End of month super deal! Is it a 2017 or 2018?

OP
OP
P

pchmotoho

Reaction score
It's a 17. Not sure why they sold it at MSRP. I was occasionally calling local dealers and they were all between 15 and 25 over. Yea, I know......

It was a 2 and a half hour trip to do 65 miles miles to the dealership (gotta love the traffic out here) but well worth it.

Thanks for all the congrats and the info I gained on this forum so far.

marilynsride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a 17. Not sure why they sold it at MSRP. I was occasionally calling local dealers and they were all between 15 and 25 over. Yea, I know......

It was a 2 and a half hour trip to do 65 miles miles to the dealership (gotta love the traffic out here) but well worth it.

Thanks for all the congrats and the info I gained on this forum so far.

65 miles is a walk in the park. i went down to san diego for my '14 and i felt lucky, many guys had to go to the midwest.... you definitely scored!!