MSRP Blue Screw in stock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ohiodish

Reaction score
My dealer emailed me today and said they have there Blue Raptor available as of today. Buyer didn't come through. 304-356-1939 Daniel at Moses Ford by Charleston WV.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Msrp $68,125

OP
OP
O

Ohiodish

Reaction score
802A
Roof
Both hood and side graphics
17" beadlocks
Heated wheel
Tech package
2nd row heat
Spray-in Bedliner

snap0rz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aww man if only timing were right. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been snatched by a forum member yet!

OP
OP
O

Ohiodish

Reaction score
Aww man if only timing were right. I'd be surprised if this hasn't been snatched by a forum member yet!
I would have thought so also. Not sure if anyone called him today or not. I like the options all but the rear stickers. If they were free and came with the truck I would peel them off. If I paid $900 for them I might need to let them stay. It has the wheels and thats a big plus. If I lived out west I would ship the truck before paying the Raptor ransom.

LaserDoc

Reaction score
I purchased it from Daniel; thanks for the heads up! Blue was my second choice, so for a MSRP deal, Blue was a great color!

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

My dealer emailed me today and said they have there Blue Raptor available as of today. Buyer didn't come through. 304-356-1939 Daniel at Moses Ford by Charleston WV.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

Msrp $68,125

Thank you Ohiodish!

OP
OP
O

Ohiodish

Reaction score
I purchased it from Daniel; thanks for the heads up! Blue was my second choice, so for a MSRP deal, Blue was a great color!

---------- Post added at 06:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 AM ----------

Thank you Ohiodish!
Awesome- Glad to see a member got it. It would have been nice to hear back from the salesman with a thanks but knowing a member got it is cool. Are you far from WV. I see they have an airport in Charleston that has flights to 3 or 4 citys LOL.

LaserDoc

Reaction score
Awesome- Glad to see a member got it. It would have been nice to hear back from the salesman with a thanks but knowing a member got it is cool. Are you far from WV. I see they have an airport in Charleston that has flights to 3 or 4 citys LOL.

I'm in Lancaster, PA. I'm having it delivered; the 820 mile trip doesn't fit, time wise.