Moving the Adaptive Cruise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any issues with moving it to install a new bumper? Seems it's in a place for a reason and not sure if it needs to be recalibrate if moved higher up (not even sure if that's possible) but thinking it's reading an area and programed to incorporate a certain 'radar picture', that moving it may mess it up. Just wondering. thanks!

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
FWIW I chatted with the guys at ADD about this at the Pomona Off Road Expo a while back. They said it has no effect on performance. It was mounted on their test truck along with the intercooler relocation kit.

OP
OP
Kowboy17

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Robtor310. I wouldn't think it would, but then again..... I guess it's just moved 'up' and still on the same side of the truck?

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks Robtor310. I wouldn't think it would, but then again..... I guess it's just moved 'up' and still on the same side of the truck?

Check it out

ford-raptor-adaptive-speed-control-bracket.jpg

OP
OP
Kowboy17

Kowboy17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. So if you were to put a light back there AND a ADD bumper, where would you put the AC? Lol. Maybe I'll just hold it out the window.