Motion Sensors / Proximity Sensing Alarm Feature

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JetDriver480

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was told the 4 holes in the front overhead console are motion sensors so that you can lock the truck with the windows down and if someone reaches in the wind the alarm will sound.

Any truth to this?
2017-ford-raptor-overhead-console.jpg

Last edited:

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was told the 4 holes in the front overhead console are motion sensors so that you can lock the truck with the windows down and if someone reaches in the wind the alarm will sound.

Any truth to this?
2017-ford-raptor-overhead-console.jpg

Has anyone been able to get this feature to work. I tried it several times today and the alarm never went off.
Thanks,
Tone

sniperm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't have that option..but with my windows down..I sticked my arm in the truck and the alarm went off..

Tonecapone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Take transponder out of your pocket

I left the transponder in the house smartass lol. That was good though :favorites13:
Back to the point, I was finally able to get it to go off but I had tons of time to basically remove whatever I wanted through the open window before the alarm even sounded. It does not seem to be very sensitive at all.
Tone