Moonroof question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I notice all the raptors are ordered with the moonroof .can a raptor be ordered without it ? Id like to get a raptor without the moonroof if possible

Thanks

BurnOut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I suspect that it's one of those options that dealers will order for their stock (trucks that don't have buyers lined up at the time the order is placed) Raptors in an effort to increase the average transaction price. Mo' options, mo' money.

I specifically DIDN'T want the moonroof... I didn't think I'd ever use it, and it's a potential source of problems. Now that I have my truck, I don't think I'm missing anything with my metal roof.

Heelfan1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also ordered mine without one.. I have three vehicles with them and they never get opened, figured I'd save the $$ for mods..

Njraptorfan

Reaction score
I was going to delete moonroof also, my buddy who is gm of dealership talked me into it for resale value,I use occasionally even though I thought I would not

Mahoney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ordered mine w/o, i'm a service advisor for Ford and I've seen too many issues from Vista Roofs let a lone a regular sun roof. That being said, every Dealer ordered retail truck at my store has one $$$$

jaz13

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ordered mine w/o, i'm a service advisor for Ford and I've seen too many issues from Vista Roofs let a lone a regular sun roof. That being said, every Dealer ordered retail truck at my store has one $$$$

Been through heavy storms with mine without a problem. But it could be a problem hardcore off-roaders who stress and flex the frame.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For those of you ordering without a moon roof, does that mean no glass at all or just no panoramic moonroof?