Moab Easter Jeep Safari 2018, anybody going?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
We were at EJS 2015 and it was fun and not as bad trail wise with all the Jeep's out on the trails. We did the entire White Rim Trail and it was mostly deserted while running.

Some trails may be closed while EJS participants are running the trails and of course all the good diners will have a wait because of the crowds.

Have fun!

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Booked a room for Easter Weekend for this so I can check it off my bucket list. Anybody plan on going? Going to be loads of fun!

Here is a nice link to check it out;

https://www.rr4w.com/online-mag.cfm

or google search;

Red Rock 4 wheelers

I have been asking friends if they want to go with me, but no one seems to be interested unfortunately. I was planning on taking off March 23-April 2 (10 days) and driving to Moab from Detroit, but I really don't want to do the drive alone (too much drive time and no one to help if things go wrong in Moab). Where are you driving from?

OP
OP
R

raptorted

Reaction score
I have been asking friends if they want to go with me, but no one seems to be interested unfortunately. I was planning on taking off March 23-April 2 (10 days) and driving to Moab from Detroit, but I really don't want to do the drive alone (too much drive time and no one to help if things go wrong in Moab). Where are you driving from?

I live in SLC, Utah so not to far from MOAB. going 29th thru the 1st. Bought my 2018 Raptor from Dean Arbour Ford West Branch as I didnt want to pay over MSRP here in Utah