Mk 征服者龙门架

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Bringing everyone up to speed on this scintillating international discussion between Raptor fans in the US and China...

看起来不错。 但是,我必须同意他人的意见,反光带不符合卡车的整体外观。

Looks good. However, I must agree with the views of others, reflective belt does not meet the overall appearance of the truck.

我认为它看起来太好。 我也知道很多中国人,有很多财产。 两个特别是驾驶 amg 的......

I think it looks good. I also know that many Chinese people have a lot of property. Two especially driving amg ...

切斷狗屎

Cut the shit

我同意

I agree

狗的排泄物。?。你没有松翻译出来的感觉。?。

Dog excreta. The The You did not loose the feeling of translation. The The

很明顯,你不會說流利的普通話,請停止使用翻譯程序加入對話

Obviously, you will not speak fluent Mandarin, please stop using the translator to join the conversation

我都唔知你講緊乜, 粗魯嘅美國。 原諒我但我 cup ' o ' 麵條係諗住掂啦。

I do not know what you say tight, rude generous United States. Forgive me but my cup 'o' noodles keep live.

每个人审美不同,不能做到每个人都喜欢,至少我觉得还不错!

Everyone is different, can not do everyone like, at least I feel pretty good!

---------- Post added at 12:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

Here's what we responded with:

親愛的中國猛禽男孩,
你的猛禽比中國的大多數車輛要大。 你應該注意不要駕駛數以百萬計的人騎自行車。 中國人甚麼時候複製猛禽,並以品牌名稱出售他們,“Trapdoor?”
圖片還是沒有發生!
你最好的朋友在美國的
- 猛龍論壇

And here's the translation:
Dear China Raptor Boy,
Your Raptor is bigger than most vehicles in China. You should take care not to drive over millions of people on their bicycles. When will people in China copy the Raptor and start selling them there under the brand name, "Trapdoor?"
Pics or it didn't happen!
Your best friends in the USA on the
-Ford Raptor Forum

Last edited: