Mid NOV Built Raptors appear to be arriving in GA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Athens Ford in GA show 7 Raptors in their inventory.

Most are showing "in transit" However a few VIN's show to be "IN STOCK" While that in itself really isn't earth shattering news, what I find interesting and hopeful for those us with early build dates, is these units were produced mid November. Two days ago all their units showed dealer ordered.

1FTFW1RG2HFA56772 November 17 sticker ETIS November 18

1FTFW1RG8HFA63533 November 16 sticker ETIS November 16

Now if they can just continue to work their way back to the late October builds...... here's hoping

Bassman

Reaction score
Hey 2017 Lightning Blue, where in Georgia are you? I'm West of Atlanta, and mine was built on Oct 31. Mine's been at the dreaded ramp 59 ever since it was built. I appreciate you sharing the info.....maybe there's hope for getting ours before January. How does yours show in the system? Do you have an ETA yet?

1phatstang

Full Access Member
Reaction score
On Fri 12/09 my status was dealer ordered, on Sat 12/10, my stat was "in transit, no ETA to DLR"

OP
OP

2022 SVT Fan

Reaction score
Hey 2017 Lightning Blue, where in Georgia are you? I'm West of Atlanta, and mine was built on Oct 31. Mine's been at the dreaded ramp 59 ever since it was built. I appreciate you sharing the info.....maybe there's hope for getting ours before January. How does yours show in the system? Do you have an ETA yet?

I'm in Hamilton Mill area, up by Mall of GA. I'm in the same boat. Truck built 10/23. No ETA as of Friday from Ford Service.

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am trying to exercise patience. Not sure how i will react though if one pulls up beside me in GA. 12/12 ETA will not happen, it was computer generated.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a mid November build date,

ETIS Build Date: 11.19.2016
Window Sticker: 11.18.2016

No ETA anymore..

fjRim4M.png