Man, I love this thing!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garshev

Reaction score
I brought my wife for a nice fall ride yesterday. We both were gushing how incredible this truck is. The ride, the quietness, the power, the cool factor all combine to even make my wife say “it is worth the extra money to buy something like this”. Nuff said!

Sozzy12

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You've got a keeper! Me too, apparently. We love to take ours out (even though it's only a Gen 1) just for the sake of taking it out and cruising or exploring. Congrats!

SZDZMTR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I brought my wife for a nice fall ride yesterday. We both were gushing how incredible this truck is. The ride, the quietness, the power, the cool factor all combine to even make my wife say “it is worth the extra money to buy something like this”. Nuff said!

You are lucky that you have a wife like that. My wife drives a brand new 2017 BMW 540i (which I pay for) and makes faces when she gets in my truck. LOL

PS. I also have heard through the grape vine about the quietness of GEN2

Trick.Raptor

The Cracker Raptor
Reaction score
My wife loves the Raptor and taking it off-road.

Over the years we've been together she has got into cars, loves car shows like the LA Auto Show... racing from F1 to Super Stadium Trucks (Hello Long Beach Gran Prix!) and absolutely loves to jump to the point that while we are on the trails it's "Are we gonna jump?" "Is that a jump?" "Oh come on you could have jumped that you big sissy!"

Get the Raptor out on to the trails and show your wife what it can do off-road :)

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You've got a keeper! Me too, apparently. We love to take ours out (even though it's only a Gen 1) just for the sake of taking it out and cruising or exploring. Congrats!

No such thing as "It's ONLY a gen 1"...Its a Raptor!!

OP
OP
Garshev

Garshev

Reaction score
That’s the truck I was going to order until I ran into the smokin deal on a blue 17 screw. Nice!

pete888

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife also loves the Raptor and this is coming from someone who drives a 2015 BMW X5M.