Make that 4.92 seconds.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
- AFE Scorcher on red
- Borla Exhaust
- SPD Adapters
- Must have AWD on!
- Sport Mode
- Floor it

Can't wait to see what an intake and downpipe does.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me more as I have only had the truck a week and came from 2016jeep srt.

I don't even know what some of the buttons do as my sales person had no clue. He did not even know how to switch different modes

First off, I know the modes I can switch and prefer it usually in sport mode. There is a knob that I can select 4A which I assume is 4wheel auto. What's the button next to that that looks like it disconnects the rear drive axels?

And I apologize for the learning curve here... that's why I joined this forum to learn more about this truck.

GizmoVance

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please tell me more as I have only had the truck a week and came from 2016jeep srt.

I don't even know what some of the buttons do as my sales person had no clue. He did not even know how to switch different modes

First off, I know the modes I can switch and prefer it usually in sport mode. There is a knob that I can select 4A which I assume is 4wheel auto. What's the button next to that that looks like it disconnects the rear drive axels?

And I apologize for the learning curve here... that's why I joined this forum to learn more about this truck.

Yes, there's a LOT to learn. But to type everything for you to read would not only be tedious, it would be redundant.

Go to the Ford site and download the regular manual which is good for reference. But more important, download the Raptor Supplement and Raptor Quick Ref Card.

These are great resources and the reason I love to download them is because then you've got the ability to do a "FIND" for whatever you need. Very cool!!

There are 4 resources you can download. But the Raptor Supps will give you all the info you need for the specialized equipment on your new truck.

As for the dealer...well, I haven't been to one yet, where I wasn't telling THEM more about the cars THEY sell for a living. Aside from Mercedes, it doesn't matter what the make is, either. Pathetic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wizo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks - I will do that tonight for sure.

Please tell me the settings you used to get best 0-60 time.

Sport mode on steering wheel, then turn it on to 4A or 4H?
Did you break stand a little bit and build rpm with turbo spool or just punch it off the line?

3Ktt

Reaction score

There are more than a few of us that came from Jeep SRTs, but really we need to create a support group.
You'll love the Raptor, but the 0-60 isn't even close. But I believe the depreciation of the Raptor won't be as severe as the SRT. In my book that alone is the winner.

OP
OP
Bullishone

Bullishone

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thanks - I will do that tonight for sure.

Please tell me the settings you used to get best 0-60 time.

Sport mode on steering wheel, then turn it on to 4A or 4H?
Did you break stand a little bit and build rpm with turbo spool or just punch it off the line?
Dude you cannot run a 0-60 in 4H ever unless you want to blow your truck up. 4A only, which is why the Gen2 is so amazing.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk