Magnetic with carbon fiber & beadlock at MSRP in CA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered this truck 6 months ago and just got a call that it arrives any day. It's located at a dealer in the San Diego area.

PM if you want the contact info for my salesman at the dealer. I bought a very similar Raptor last month via private party. Not looking for anything here, just trying to help someone out..

Attachments

• 445FD516-103E-4A71-89A6-3A959C45587E.jpg
    445FD516-103E-4A71-89A6-3A959C45587E.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 119

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Venture to guess this is Penske in La Mesa San Diego area.

Guessing the same. It's where I got mine from and the only dealership i'm aware of in all of SoCal selling for MSRP. I've referred a few people on FRF to my sales person there. Checking my PM's, OP is one of those people lol :)

Glad it worked out for you!

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guessing the same. It's where I got mine from and the only dealership i'm aware of in all of SoCal selling for MSRP. I've referred a few people on FRF to my sales person there. Checking my PM's, OP is one of those people lol :)

Glad it worked out for you!

yup same here only issue is they have limited availability like every other dealer so usually you have to wait like you were doing.

i got mine from them in a similar fashion as someone had ordered the truck I have but then they didn't follow through on the purchase so i snatched it up.

good guys over there.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yup same here only issue is they have limited availability like every other dealer so usually you have to wait like you were doing.

i got mine from them in a similar fashion as someone had ordered the truck I have but then they didn't follow through on the purchase so i snatched it up.

good guys over there.

Well they have one now with no wait, which is the OPs order. My sales guy just called me a couple minutes ago saying they have one available if I know anyone who's interested. Hopefully Turbo can get in on it.

Last edited:

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fyi times be a changing. A friend just bought a loaded White one 2 weeks ago for sticker & same dealer offer me a black one the same deal. (Other half said no to black.) Been looking for a Leadfoot with certain options & seen 100s online & in person around SoCal last couple weeks. There's a lot of inventory stacking up & more on the way. One dealer agreed on the phone to sticker (Lead foot) but said I would probably have to buy some accessories. End of the month & a holiday weekend is approaching. I'm thinking ill find what I want. Biggest problem I've seen is finding the right truck, @ 70k you should not have to compromise. If not 19's coming I'll order one. (Although no Leadfoot)

murph145

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ i didnt want black either when I got mine but at the time finding a 2018 in September of 2017 @ sticker and within a few hours of me in So Cal was a deal I could not pass up.

Black trucks only look good when clean, which only last a few hours after the wash is completed lol

RivRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ Agreed we have a black Audi S5 & my girl ******* how hard it is to keep it clean & we garage it! That's why she said no to the black Raptor or I would have bought it. Our last Raptor was silver w/ blk decals & had to get real bad before we washed it.