Lucked into a Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mech_eng

Reaction score
I'm new to the forum and Ford vehicles in general.....
I picked up this bad boy last week for MSRP. The guy who ordered it backed out and I happened to stop by my local Ford dealership to ask about the new Raptors. The dealer called me a few days later saying "guess what just showed up".....Needless to say when I saw it, it was all over but the paperwork. I had it undercoated this morning and am taking it to the Padre Island National Seashore this weekend to try it out. Can't wait! I really like the truck so far, plenty of power, still trying to get used to the 6 cylinder exhaust note...I will say that the truck is WIDE compared to the GMC Sierra I traded in.

IMG_0254_zpspnn75blf.jpg

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up this bad boy last week for MSRP. The guy who ordered it backed out and I happened to stop by my local Ford dealership to ask about the new Raptors. The dealer called me a few days later saying "guess what just showed up".....Needless to say when I saw it, it was all over but the paperwork. I had it undercoated this morning and am taking it to the Padre Island National Seashore this weekend to try it out. Can't wait! I really like the truck so far, plenty of power, still trying to get used to the 6 cylinder exhaust note...I will say that the truck is WIDE compared to the GMC Sierra I traded in.

IMG_0254_zpspnn75blf.jpg

Scab looks so good in lightning blue. I made a good choice.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score

IMG_0254_zpspnn75blf.jpg

Awesome. Given my username, I’m not big on blue but that is a sharp truck.

It’s better to be lucky than good !