Low Washer Fluid Sensor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lightman02

Reaction score
I ran out of washer fluid the other day, looking through the manual quickly I didn't see anything about a message for that. Is it safe to assume that the Gen2 Raptor does not have a low washer fluid sensor?

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's amazing they left this off the trucks. I can't remember a car I've owned in the last 20 years that didn't have it.

I buy a new F150 every 2.5-3 years and I've never owned a truck that had one.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's amazing they left this off the trucks. I can't remember a car I've owned in the last 20 years that didn't have it.

Agreed. Glad I peeked in this thread. Now I know to fill up fairly regularly, otherwise I'd have waited for a notifications that doesn't exist. Like you, I can't remember the last vehicle I owned that didn't have one.

OP
OP
L

lightman02

Reaction score
Agreed. Glad I peeked in this thread. Now I know to fill up fairly regularly, otherwise I'd have waited for a notifications that doesn't exist. Like you, I can't remember the last vehicle I owned that didn't have one.

You would think a truck with all the technology it has would have this basic feature. It is what it is but I was very surprised that Ford left this out considering all the other sensors on this truck.

DrippinRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You would think a truck with all the technology it has would have this basic feature. It is what it is but I was very surprised that Ford left this out considering all the other sensors on this truck.

I bet they put this feature in the 2019, along with the low blinker fluid sensor.