loosing PATIENCE!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I see some of these folks who have had one ordered 10 months, that sucks! I realize it was not in production, so a wait was expected, but dammit man. I was lucky, found just what I wanted sitting on lot new. So my wait was bout 2.5 hour drive to get there. It is **** pour customer service to not give out ACCURATE info from Ford.

dataustin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see some of these folks who have had one ordered 10 months, that sucks! I realize it was not in production, so a wait was expected, but dammit man. I was lucky, found just what I wanted sitting on lot new. So my wait was bout 2.5 hour drive to get there. It is **** pour customer service to not give out ACCURATE info from Ford.

Let me be the first to say 'pictures or it didn't happen'... ;-)

Stickman89

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah sometimes we wait. 1st world problems. We should all be happy it got caught before they left rather than in the middle of an offroad trip. I know it sucks, there lack of info sucks, but not much we can do.. I myself have ******* but at this point there is no point anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

matt33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered my 2017 Raptor on 7/30/16. My build was scheduled for 11/14/16. Like many, I am patiently waiting for delivery. This is the third Raptor that I have ordered from the same small dealer in PA. My last Raptor, a 2012, was ordered the day the order banks opened in 2011 and I received it in early January 2012.

I went into this whole thing understanding that no Raptors would be delivered until late fall 2017, and my build could take longer due to going through a small dealer. Fall ends on 12/20/16. I would just chill until then.

adeerchaser

ALWAYS carry, never tell
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Let me be the first to say 'pictures or it didn't happen'... ;-)

If, it is a BIG if, I was not tech challenged I would insert a photo of my truck. I did get it in my pics here but, dammit I cannot figure out how to put something here. Now that you have stopped laughing, I got lucky to find just what I wanted at the end of what was left. The down side, I had to pay, only got 1500 off MSRP.

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Let's not be a drama queen at best, at worst a troll.....please. The order banks didn't open until August and the earliest dealers would actually take orders, not place them, was late July. So, 4 months is about the max wait time possible.

Meanwhile you have folks who placed orders in late September who already have build dates. I'm also willing to bet you're also trolling and lying about getting a truck. Unless you're talking about your '99 Dakota.

For the impatient one's who have actually ordered, you'll all be excited when the reviews start pouring in after the embargo lifts. I'm sure the reviews will be extremely positive and make this truck worth the wait.

ETA: I now see, even though you didn't say it and made it sound like you were talking about a 2014, you're likely talking about your GEN1 off the lot.

Sorry, but that doesn't really count. This is the first production year of the G2's and your buying a 2014 off the lot isn't even remotely comparable. I'm sure there will be some 2017's on the lots next September as well. Assuming this model year doesn't sell out, which at this point, it appears may indeed happen.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

Let's not be a drama queen at best, at worst a troll.....please. The order banks didn't open until August and the earliest dealers would actually take orders, not place them, was late July. So, 4 months is about the max wait time possible.

Meanwhile you have folks who placed orders in late September who already have build dates. I'm also willing to bet you're also trolling and lying about getting a truck. Unless you're talking about your '99 Dakota.

For the impatient one's who have actually ordered, you'll all be excited when the reviews start pouring in after the embargo lifts. I'm sure the reviews will be extremely positive and make this truck worth the wait.

I think he was talking about his 14' GEN1 raptor.