LookingDealer in Southwest that will order an 18 at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any Dealers in Southwest that will order an 18 at MSRP?

Decided to just to wait for the 2018. Anyone know of a honest not greedy dealer out torward the southwest . I know i will have to wait a few more months but thats Fine!
Personal message me, if you can help me.
Thanks for any help

Last edited:

SoCalHusker

Reaction score
Serious? Why would a dealer even sell one at MSRP? A Raptor is a specialty Vehichle.
For example: Dealership A gets allocation for 1 Raptor. Should he sell it to you for MSRP or should he add $15k and sell it in 2 hours? Why is that dis-honest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rohardi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Serious? Why would a dealer even sell one at MSRP? A Raptor is a specialty Vehichle.
For example: Dealership A gets allocation for 1 Raptor. Should he sell it to you for MSRP or should he add $15k and sell it in 2 hours? Why is that dis-honest?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are PLENTY of MSRP deals here, so I think your thought process is flawed...

shapiroeric

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just look on Ford.com and search dealers by your zip code....start calling....bet it won't take long to find an 18 at MSRP.....I would make sure the dealer sold some '17s which would ensure they will have some allocations.....

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well, Here is Los Angeles dealers are asking $25k over MSRP... smh. I will be after 2 2018's and this doesn't bode well.

impactbumper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Commercial Auto in Port Aransas TX, contact Jay Bowden. Tell him Berk referred you.

OP
OP
T

Twisted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your replys so far. I will definitely follow up on them. I am pretty sure that I will not find a Raptor at MSRP in California. But the Southwest U.S. covers a large area. Difference is I want to have one now, but I don't have to have it, right this second. I perfer to be in this negotiating position.

ahallada

Reaction score
Is anyone in CA concerned about the CA Emission package not showing up on these Raptors from out of state? What is the conclusion on that? Are they all the same?
I'm looking for a White Raptor SCREW at MSRP.
Thanks