GEN 2 Looking for in stock at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI no lawyer is going to take the case - it isn't worth their time plus their own fees will quickly get into the thousands

Most places lawyers grow on trees and know how to handle this type of case very efficiently.

OP
OP
S

shoalbandit

Reaction score
A good friend / ex co worker of mine had 3 raptors in the past.

2010 - purchased from a dealer in ATL
2012 - purchased from a dealer in upstate NY after his '10 got flooded during Hurricane sandy.
2014 - purchased in Cali where he now lives. Had a kid a went from a Scab to a Screw.

Went in for an oil change asked about the Gen 2 while waiting and his purchase record helped him get an allocation. He paid 3k over but his trade in covered more than that.

In my case I purchased 4 F250's for snow removal equipment through my company in Nov. I asked about the Raptor when I picked up the trucks first week of Jan and placed my order. Paid 4k over but they gave me $26k as a trade in for my Rubicon which I owe 7k on so **** it.

So you saying that you've had 3 special order raptors and can't find a dealer to help you is ********. I didn't even buy the F250s for me but since I gave the dealer my company's business they gave me their last allocation and gave me top dollar for my trade in.

Please let this Thread die and go do your homework..

Got my truck this morning. Only ADM was nitrofill at $39.95 so I'm happy. Little more options than I wanted but I can deal with that. Original dealer called me at 8:45 this morning and said the owner told them to get a truck for me this weekend, they did but didn't want me to get excited until they had it. So thanks for all the comments. Now to wait for order banks to open for the Demon, which I'm first on the list from a Dealer I purchased 2 Hellcats from.

Attachments

• IMG_1755.jpg
    IMG_1755.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 77

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my truck this morning. Only ADM was nitrofill at $39.95 so I'm happy. Little more options than I wanted but I can deal with that. Original dealer called me at 8:45 this morning and said the owner told them to get a truck for me this weekend, they did but didn't want me to get excited until they had it. So thanks for all the comments. Now to wait for order banks to open for the Demon, which I'm first on the list from a Dealer I purchased 2 Hellcats from.

Congrats!!!

CatchMeOffroad

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm sure you're well aware...but the Demon is a drag strip-focused car with only 1 seat, manual windows, and MASSIVE tires. It is by no means a daily driver if that's what you're going for...
But if a drag car is what you want, look no further :)

Craigy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you're well aware...but the Demon is a drag strip-focused car with only 1 seat, manual windows, and MASSIVE tires. It is by no means a daily driver if that's what you're going for...
But if a drag car is what you want, look no further :)

You can add back passenger seat, etc.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This doesn't help find one at msrp but I've found 2 used 2017 raptors within a couple hundred miles and they are both listed at over msrp. The market is crazy. Although it seems like a lot of dealers are not moving their high markups around here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
S

shoalbandit

Reaction score
This doesn't help find one at msrp but I've found 2 used 2017 raptors within a couple hundred miles and they are both listed at over msrp. The market is crazy. Although it seems like a lot of dealers are not moving their high markups around here.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah I know had a dealer call me yesterday with one that had 1400 miles and still wanted 5k over MSRP said they paid sticker for it haha

Biodragon

Reaction score
I know it's not MSRP But a dealer in San Antonio will sell you a black one for 4k over. I can let you know the details if you want.