GEN 2 Looking for in stock at MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shoalbandit

Reaction score
I'll try this again, this game dealers are playing is crazy. I ordered a truck it came in and then they wanted 7.5k over. I left before I blew a lid. Had cashiers check in hand for total we agreed upon. If someone knows of an 802A truck in stock please let me know. Black or White Thanks

82Kuba

Reaction score
....I too am looking... 5'8'' girl with a great personality, size 0, tan legs, likes country music and trucks, smart, funny, rich with good credit, no kids or drama.

Haha .. I'll take the same with two mods ..size 2 with a bubble ass that likes Wu Tang and Seinfeld..

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:55 PM ----------

I'll try this again, this game dealers are playing is crazy. I ordered a truck it came in and then they wanted 7.5k over. I left before I blew a lid. Had cashiers check in hand for total we agreed upon. If someone knows of an 802A truck in stock please let me know. Black or White Thanks

Seriously .. if you ordered it you must of put a down a deposit. If so that means you must of signed some type of paper work with pricing. I would contact a lawyer cause the time you waited is wasted and you could of found another deal. Did you get your deposit back?

OP
OP
S

shoalbandit

Reaction score
I did get my deposit back, so I'll keep searching. Ordered another one a while ago and nothing but crickets from that dealer

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You ordered at msrp and then dealer tried to charge more when it arrived? I'd get a deceptive practices lawsuit started on top of the Normal breach of contract

82Kuba

Reaction score
You ordered at msrp and then dealer tried to charge more when it arrived? I'd get a deceptive practices lawsuit started on top of the Normal breach of contract

Exactly what I was thinking..

---------- Post added at 03:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

I did get my deposit back, so I'll keep searching. Ordered another one a while ago and nothing but crickets from that dealer

Hold up ,, So you had two on order at the same time??

OP
OP
S

shoalbandit

Reaction score
I did have 2 on order after reading all the things on this forum and another one. Thinking of just holding off as this has been a disaster from the start. I've found Gen2's all over the place but I will never pay an ADM EVER. Just thought I'd through it out there in case someone knew of one sitting or coming in, had a 2010,2012,2013 Gen1 so might just wait for the new Dodge Demon instead since the last 3 were street queens

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI no lawyer is going to take the case - it isn't worth their time plus their own fees will quickly get into the thousands

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FYI no lawyer is going to take the case - it isn't worth their time plus their own fees will quickly get into the thousands

File yourself in small claims, ask for the max allowed judgement in your jurisdiction (for example $10k in CA) for punitive damages ect. The dealer will make it right fast and settle with something less.