Looking for screw loaded blk slv gray MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

petert

Reaction score
802A, moonroof, the works.

Will buy it cash today, I'll pay to ship from, or pick up, anywhere in US. I'm in San Diego.

Dealers around here are price gouging.

I had no idea these were coming out... OMG what an awesome truck!

Thank you in advance for the help.

If you are a dealer who has one, please free to reach me @ pete att tenereillo dott com

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@ MSRP your best choice is to put down a deposit on MY2018 lol. I did see that Ken Grody is charging 25k over MSRP. I think I saw a SCREW for 98k they had on the lot. Ridiculous!

OP
OP
P

petert

Reaction score
Thanks for the help. Was hoping to get one of these... I need a truck now. I buy a lot of cars, personal policy to never pay over MSRP. If I can't find one I'll have to live with a boring truck I suppose, our 7 dogs incl 2 danes, a mastiff, and a pit just don't fit in the Jeep Rubi any more... :)

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
802A, moonroof, the works.

Will buy it cash today, I'll pay to ship from, or pick up, anywhere in US. I'm in San Diego.

Dealers around here are price gouging.

I had no idea these were coming out... OMG what an awesome truck!

Thank you in advance for the help.

If you are a dealer who has one, please free to reach me @ pete att tenereillo dott com

Thanks for the help. Was hoping to get one of these... I need a truck now. I buy a lot of cars, personal policy to never pay over MSRP. If I can't find one I'll have to live with a boring truck I suppose, our 7 dogs incl 2 danes, a mastiff, and a pit just don't fit in the Jeep Rubi any more... :)

5z9k2jalsz.jpg

BajaFred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love these threads, everyone posts how they are paying MSRP or under but when a request for one comes across, everyone tells OP how getting MSRP is crazy

marcomilano77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Love these threads, everyone posts how they are paying MSRP or under but when a request for one comes across, everyone tells OP how getting MSRP is crazy

I believe the majority, if not all, of the folks getting it at MSRP either put their name down 11 months ago or ordered in July. That might be why..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pacific Wheel

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

I have not heard of one person below msrp. My dealer that did invoice on my first truck said they're only doing MSRP for the first year. MY2018 they'll do $500 over invoice. As for the MSRP trucks this year, everyone said allocations limited if not gone. Especially in Southern CA