Looking for raptor at msrp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nowata

Reaction score
Don't laugh

You never know

I haven't had much luck finding one for less than $5k over msrp and that kinda goes against my principles as I don't really need a truck until spring.

So if you know of any or have a connection I sure wouldn't mind assistance.

Cyabya

Reaction score
Where are you located. I got mine for msrp. And my brother is ordering one this week will be msrp. I told him to wait couple months can prob get for invoice. I'm with you some dealers I talked to I laughed and said this is a massed produced truck you will be at invoice by the end of MY. I will never buy something for over.

Last edited:

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A dealer here by me is getting a white scab in with a few options 801a. 55,500 msrp, should be here soon (week or so). I think they have a 802a lighting blue screw on order, may be able to possibly change it, I'm sure it's msrp too but it's dealer stock. Let me know if you want their info. I'm in Iowa

Chitoy69

Reaction score
Don't laugh

You never know

I haven't had much luck finding one for less than $5k over msrp and that kinda goes against my principles as I don't really need a truck until spring.

So if you know of any or have a connection I sure wouldn't mind assistance.

I'm not laughing as I too am looking for a MSRP deal. At least it looks like u found one for 5k over not like me that I been quoted 10-25k over

The search continues for me

OneZero

Reaction score
Appel Ford - Brenham, Tx

Worth a look, click the link below and scroll down the page. It's the 7th truck down the page. Truck was delivered yesterday and locked behind the gates this evening. In November of '13 I bought my '14 from them and they did right by me at $1k below msrp.
Their website is showing $1,300 below sticker. Might get lucky and they hold true to that. Ask for Blake Sander.

https://www.appelford.com/new-vehic...ts&_post_id=332&page=5&show_all_filters=false

Last edited:

getbit

Reaction score
Just before Christmas, my '13 was hit hard and the frame was damaged.
So now I am also looking for an MSRP deal or below on a 2017.
Texas dealers I have spoken to so far are not dealing.

Micha

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you want an msrp allocation in illinois pm me. I think the dealer I ordered mine from 2 days ago has one more allocation.

waddellw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just before Christmas, my '13 was hit hard and the frame was damaged.
So now I am also looking for an MSRP deal or below on a 2017.
Texas dealers I have spoken to so far are not dealing.
I saw a post about an MSRP dealer in texas on here earlier... I'll go search for that post for you

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Update: here is the feed
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?t=51629

"For those interested it's worth a look or phone call. Click the link below. Truck was delivered yesterday I went by this evening to see it and it's locked behind their gates waiting for prep. In November of '13 I bought my '14 from them and they did right by me at $1k below msrp.
Their website is showing $1,300 below sticker. Might get lucky and they hold true to that.

Black Screw 802a plus other options
Ask for Blake Sander."

https://www.appelford.com/inventory/2017-ford-f-150-raptor-4x4-truck-supercrew-cab-1ftfw1rg3hfb09947

Last edited: