Looking for MSRP Screw

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spesrf25

Reaction score
Looking for an MSRP Avalanche or Magnetic Screw with 802a, moonroof, tech, and beadlocks. I'm flexible on other options. I have an allocation order placed on 3/3/17 that is still unscheduled/clean, but can no longer wait. I'm in NJ and am willing to travel. Thanks!

kandewinn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for an MSRP Avalanche or Magnetic Screw with 802a, moonroof, tech, and beadlocks. I'm flexible on other options. I have an allocation order placed on 3/3/17 that is still unscheduled/clean, but can no longer wait. I'm in NJ and am willing to travel. Thanks!

Call John at Donley Ford in Ashland OH. They have one, and they sell MSRP. Tell John that Kenny told you to call, that way they don't try to sell over MSRP. (888) 331-7846 Its magnetic

xgardx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i called them today about the avalanche and it sold yesterday... magnetic i'm not sure of, but he did say that they have been doing MSRP on most of them